Wow, the big day is almost here and I couldn’t be more excited to marry Jenna.
Let me tell you about Jenna Ruth Lipson – My rock, My BFF, My tour buddy, My snuggle bunny, My co-captain.
Jenna is an incredible person and I couldn’t have been luckier to have met her ~6 years ago. Our story is not so different then everyone else’s except for there were all these little bumps, bruises and signs along the way that we were meant for each other – We had been IM’ing for a few months before meeting. One day my AIM icon changed to a Steal Your Face (Grateful Dead logo), this cause/effect is what convinced us to meet in person finally and at that moment we both might have realized we have some fun things in common that we could build from… and then our relationship really evolved. After a series of dates (watch out for the 4th date people)
- We found out we both love the same Band and love to travel to see them
- We also found out that we loved that original jam band too
- Ha!, we love jam bands and our monogram is JAM
- Then she met the the cat. Chloe loved her from day 3… maybe day 6 – now they are inseparable – and I love that
- We both love to sleep in and eat MB1’s on the weekends – 10am sharp on Monday 3/25/13 if you want to join us for one last one.
- She became a nurse, then I got sick and received the best home healthcare a Cancer #survivor could ask for (She flawlessly made a career change mid-life and is exceeding at it.)
- We grew to love vacationing in the Berkshires – Thanks Judy
- We both love to “throw donuts out the window”s of moving cars
- We will always have “Winter” and “Spring” and “Summer” (“Fall” hasn’t been written)
- We are both “allergic” to green beans at restaurants, but she is really allergic to Walnuts(skin) and Pineapple
- She can Vonderplankton with the best of them
Over the last 5 years, I have had the pleasure of watching her grow into the women she is today, and I couldn’t be happier or more proud of her. Over the next many years, I look forward to watching her become the mother she dreams of being and growing old with her.
See you on Sunday Ruthie – I’ll be the sharp dressed guy in the black suit up front
MA – “Waiting for the time when I can finally say, that this has all been wonderful but now I’m on my way”… to Jamaica!
P.S. – Friends and Family – don’t forget #JAMwedding2013 – let’s make it trend on Sunday, don’t worry we will help remind you!